Kendra 25/365


This is our old man, Jack. We've had him since M was around 2 and at 12 he's
very old for a pure bred Rottie. He's a little senile, but completely happy
and extremely healthy for a dog of his age. I can't imagine how I'll handle
it when he's gone.

4 comments:

SororRavn September 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

That is a beautiful rottie. I was 1200 miles away from mine when my parents had to put her down. She was a chow/pitt mix that I raised from 6 weeks old. Still broke down in tears when they had to do that so I know that feeling. He looks like he has some good years left in him though!

adrienne September 25, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

aaaaawwww!!!!! we adore rotties and lost ours just before christmas this year- it was one of the saddest days of my life. when we are ready for another doggie, we will definitely be getting another rot- they are the absolute BEST!!! hi jack!!!

littletanmouse September 26, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

Enjoy him! One of our dogs is currently very sick and it's a very real possibility that we'll have to put her down next week.

Miss Thystle September 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

I just had him at the vet two weeks ago and the vet said he's completely healthy, if a bit senile. But then, who amoung us isn't?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP