Stephie 11/365

One thing I have done more times that I could count is go to the Seattle
Science Center. Being a nanny is pretty awesome here, because of all the
great things you can do. So this is a shot I took in the butterfly exhibit
there. I of course didn't lug around my big camera all day so this is from
my point&shoot (from now one I will just say p&S) although now that i have a
better camera i kept wishing i had it here today!

5 comments:
OMG I love the Science Center. You know what's awesome is that disabled individuals and their adult caregivers get in free. So all I would have to do is show up with my son Sam (who has Down Syndrome) and they would let us in for free and we would spend the entire day there. We also saw the IMAX movies free (unless they were special Hollywood releases) it was so awesome. It was at a time in our lives when we didn't have much money and it was really special to be able to give him that fun experience regardless of our finances. Science Center I Love You! Ok, now I'm getting goofy. Moving on...
That is a beautiful picture. I love the butterfly exhibit. Unfortunately it freaks the crap out of my son so I don't get to go in. We haven't been in years. Thank you for the fun memory and the awesome pic!
Sheesh. A lot of your pics seem to be bringing up memories for me. I guess it's because we live in the same area. Washington State Rules All! LOL!:-) I'll try not to become a comments stalker and drive you crazy with all my darn memories. But seriously, thanks for the fun picture reminders all the same!
Wow. This photo gives me goosebumps. The good kind when you realize how wonderful the universe is.
Wow! I can see this on a calendar somewhere. Beautiful!
thanks so muck for all your comments I have been keeping up with them and reading them all while on my europe trip! it is nice to know people enjoy my photos, thanks for telling me; its ok laura if you want to be my comment stalker! i love to hear stories like that! when i lived in RI i worked with disabled adults for 3 years and then a children psych hospital with DD children for 6. I know SS employs people with disabilities, but I did not know they also let you in for free as well! that is awesome! i love our city!!!
Whew! This picture is incredible!!!
Post a Comment