Stephie 26/365
The bride and groom! Nick and Lori! They have been together for 16 years
already! guess it was time to made it legal! It was so hard to plan a
wedding from seattle that took place in Ireland but they did it. Nick grew
up there and his whole family lives there, so it was worth it. Plus it gave
all of us the excuse to go to Europe! I am really glad i was there to share
this day. It was amazing, and special, and fun.. just like nick and lori!
They are also the reason why I met my boyfriend, and we have become so close
in this past year! I love my friends!
already! guess it was time to made it legal! It was so hard to plan a
wedding from seattle that took place in Ireland but they did it. Nick grew
up there and his whole family lives there, so it was worth it. Plus it gave
all of us the excuse to go to Europe! I am really glad i was there to share
this day. It was amazing, and special, and fun.. just like nick and lori!
They are also the reason why I met my boyfriend, and we have become so close
in this past year! I love my friends!


3 comments:
They look awfully happy!
Is she carrying a bouquet of heather? Or is it lavender?
Looks like was a fun time! :)
lavender.. simple and beautiful!
Post a Comment