Sarah 26/365


I had constant terrible dreams about my father all night last night.

I have a history of nightmares that causes me to cry in my sleep, generally when I have them I cannot wake myself up, but if I do it doesn't matter because the minute I fall back to sleep the nightmares pick up again, right where they left off.

I woke up with a soaking wet pillow, lots of crying last night I guess. Hot coffee in the morning chases them away.

5 comments:

RavenRead September 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

My nightmares always leave me bawling - it's so odd to wake up mid sob. I've realized my subconscious knows just how to hurt me the most.

On those days I try to be extra good to myself - I hope you do too.

*squeezey hug*

Linn September 26, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Sarah, I hope your day has been so much better than your night was. {{hug}}

RobinTwo September 27, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

I'm so sorry....Can't even imagine.. *hug*

Anonymous September 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

{{ silent assuring hug }} from me as well. Hope your day was good , Sarah.

Reenie September 27, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

*hugs*

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP