Awwwww!!! Love it! See I want something simple or super duper complicated, think I am liking simpler. Didn't it hurt like heck????
I want one on the top of my foot. Did it hurt like hell?
Is it new?????
yes, yes and no- it's 15 years old... how did that happen???and wow- i need lotion on my feet!!!
Gosh I think I want a tat. I love palm trees... ;-)
Oh, I have a foot one as well. Hurt MUCH more than the arm one. Like shaking/sweating hurt. Ugh. Ah, the memories, right? ;-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Awwwww!!! Love it! See I want something simple or super duper complicated, think I am liking simpler. Didn't it hurt like heck????
I want one on the top of my foot. Did it hurt like hell?
Is it new?????
yes, yes and no- it's 15 years old... how did that happen???
and wow- i need lotion on my feet!!!
Gosh I think I want a tat. I love palm trees... ;-)
Oh, I have a foot one as well. Hurt MUCH more than the arm one. Like shaking/sweating hurt. Ugh. Ah, the memories, right? ;-)
Post a Comment