OMG!!! LOL!!! That's his tongue? I thought at first it was a rawhide chew. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is the first time i'd *ever* seen his tongue stuck out that far. just seeing him jump around trying to get it off was the highlight of my day; we all had tears rolling down our faces laughing at him.
Backflips? Really? I guess he liked the peanut butter.
Ohhh man. Dogs and peanut butter is THE ultimate recipe for entertainment. Well, that and sticking one of those long Booda toys in their collars. :D
@ amber... hmmm, i'll have to try that! :D
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
OMG!!! LOL!!! That's his tongue? I thought at first it was a rawhide chew. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is the first time i'd *ever* seen his tongue stuck out that far.
just seeing him jump around trying to get it off was the highlight of my day; we all had tears rolling down our faces laughing at him.
Backflips? Really? I guess he liked the peanut butter.
Ohhh man. Dogs and peanut butter is THE ultimate recipe for entertainment.
Well, that and sticking one of those long Booda toys in their collars. :D
@ amber... hmmm, i'll have to try that! :D
Post a Comment