Amanda 35/365


Hey there, you used my credit card to buy a virtual gift card to Kohls.com.
When I disputed the charge, I got the receipt from Kohls that included the
email address the gift card was sent to. I had to declare my card stolen
and I still have to pay the amount because you also have my name and
address. Today I found out you tried to charge my card again. I am
anxiously awaiting the paperwork in the mail to see if the email addresses
are the same. While I am waiting, I am passing the time by subscribing you
to the website shown along with several others. You should expect to be
receiving some information about grocery store coupons, online school
opportunities, erectile dysfunction, baby fetish, bondage, ostomy supplies
and several different brands of pharmecuticals. I know the email is still
in existence, because I sent a test email and it did not bounce. If I find
it is the same email, I think I am going to send you a little note just
telling you I know it was you. I have to go look for some porn site to sign
you up for now.

10 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Good for you. I hope you make their life miserable.

sarahtwo October 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Good for you!

adrienne October 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

that is crazy- your credit card made you pay?!?!?!

Amanda Nellie October 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Adrienne,

Kohls said that the verification process included our correct address and phone number. Also, because I got a Kohls credit card to get 20% off my grandfather's birthday present (but never activated it) they felt I had previous purchases with Kohls. They consider the purchase not to be made fraudulently. The second charge, has been charged back as I'd stated I wanted the card declared stolen and paperwork was pending.

Dawn October 6, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Its a shitty game Amanda - we have had some issues with a different company and they know it is fraud, but they are hoping you don't actually go through the whole paperwork thing to get the charges taken off.

Do you know this person or was it part of that Trojan a few weeks backs?

Amanda Nellie October 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

It was before the virus. First charge was at the beginning of July.

My guess is that it was lifted at one of the hotels we stayed in on the drive to CA this summer. Or, a statement got tossed out and found. But I doubt that because a person would really have to root through our trash to find one. I just don't toss that stuff out, you know?

I just shared a colon cleansing website with them that shows how long a poop comes out with their product.

nicole from envisage October 6, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

hahahahaha on that last comment...

Mary October 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

You should report it to the police and see if they can track the person down with the email address. I doubt the police will do anything, but having a police report will help you fight the charges. You should not have to pay the Kohls charge. Just because they also stole your address and name does not make it legit.

RobinTwo October 6, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Not a fun situation, but wy to go with the paybacks!! Ha!

Mara Wolman October 7, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

That really sucks. But nicely played!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP