It's Monday and I've felt ugly and fat and crappy all day. Maybe I just need my shot, which I get tomorrow. Or not. Maybe i am just all those things on my own today.
I feel that way sometimes, too. We all do - emotions are normal.
And, sure, I could blame 'hormones' for it & it may be accurate. But, maybe, just maybe, it's not 'hormones' and, instead, is truly justified emotion that I should let myself fully own & experience.
Well, that yucky little sweaty section of your face we can see still looks beautiful to me. :)Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Bet it will be. {{hug}}
6 comments:
you are beautiful no matter how you feel on the inside.
Blech. I hate those day. It will pass.
I LOVE your caption.
I feel that way sometimes, too. We all do - emotions are normal.
And, sure, I could blame 'hormones' for it & it may be accurate. But, maybe, just maybe, it's not 'hormones' and, instead, is truly justified emotion that I should let myself fully own & experience.
Hope you're feeling better now
Well, that yucky little sweaty section of your face we can see still looks beautiful to me. :)Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Bet it will be. {{hug}}
You are definitely beautiful and a wonderful human being. Hope your day improved. Hugs.
You guys are the best. Thank you for all the lovely things you said. Things are improving but not at the rate I'd like.
Post a Comment