Shannon 35/365


Another food photo today. Tonight my daughter's field hockey team celebrated
"Senior Night" and had a "Play for the Cure" game to raise awareness of
breast cancer. The girls played with a pink ball, all wore pink ribbons in
their hair and there were pink balloons decorating the field. For my part, I
baked strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream icing from scratch.

4 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

That really great to support the Cure like that. I hate to be selfish, but I sure wish I had about 3 of those cupcakes. :)

Miss Thystle October 6, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

I'll take the ones Mary Jane didn't eat. Those look fantastic.

miss selene October 6, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

so pretty!

AMmom78 October 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Too pretty to eat!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP