good concert! Fall Out Boy does an excellent live show. Haven't seen the others but wish I could!
All American Rejects was really impressive but Blink 182 was just eh. That could be because I wasn't a huge fan of their last 2 albums though. As usual FOB was awesome.
While I love their music... gotta wonder about the sound guys and their ideas of water proofing... lol
that must have been a fun show!
So jealous! I missed them when they were here, and I kick myself about it all the time!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
good concert! Fall Out Boy does an excellent live show. Haven't seen the others but wish I could!
All American Rejects was really impressive but Blink 182 was just eh. That could be because I wasn't a huge fan of their last 2 albums though. As usual FOB was awesome.
While I love their music... gotta wonder about the sound guys and their ideas of water proofing... lol
that must have been a fun show!
So jealous! I missed them when they were here, and I kick myself about it all the time!
Post a Comment