Gracie 24/365


I have major allergies. I have heard that eating 1 teaspoon of local honey
every day can help reduce them. It might be an old wives tale. it seems to
make sense, and I am willing to try anything. It also helps that a family I
have known for years are the apiarists (cool word for beekeepers) and they
live in my neighborhood, so it's pretty local.

3 comments:

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

I know how you feel, when you suffer- anything is worth trying!

Marie October 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

our family swears by it. If you can add pollen to it, do it as well. Make sure the honey is not heated (pasteurized at all) and is completely raw. It will take a few months, but the health benefits are WONDERFUL!!!

Laura October 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Where do you fined non-pasteurized honey? My husband has been looking for that due to something he read about it (I can't remember what now). I'm guessing we'll have to order it online? Even health food stores don't seem to carry it. Got a name of any good brands to try?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP