Amber 43/365


How I look before leaving for work. The pants go on last minute to avoid
getting covered in animal hair. Gotta do what I gotta do...!

7 comments:

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Haha! I knoooow the feeling. I'd often wear something under scrubs so I am hopping into my pants as I walk to the car.

Miss Thystle October 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

I do the exact same thing. I do it with shirts too, if I'm wearing black, I'm in my chones until it's time to walk out the door and I STILL keep a lint roller in my office!

El mundo de Claudia October 14, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

I wanna see a close up of your tattoos!!!!!

Chones! LMAO

Linda October 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Ah, one of the disadvantages of having pets. But they're soooooooooooooo worth it!

MaryFran October 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Ohh yeah, I totally do that!!! Sometimes I'll put back on my pajama pants after my shower (in the winter) so I'm dressed properly from waist up but pj's on the bottom.

nicole from envisage October 15, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

ha, life with pets!

Wendy November 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

You know, I've had a dog with white hair for the last 4.5 years that sheds like a bandit and never even thought to do this.

I second the request for close up tattoo pictures!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP