Robin Two 43/365


Now....... what on earth am I running around with 8 pounds of crap for???
It's official............I'm a bag lady :{

6 comments:

Sheila October 14, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

you need to weigh the bag empty -- for me, it's not what's in it, it's the damn handbag!!

Marie October 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

HOLY SHEET!

Miss Thystle October 14, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

I'm right there with ya! Cute bag, by the way!

sarah two October 14, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

So is tomorrow's picture where you dump out your bag and we see what's in it?

RobinTwo October 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

SarahTwo, Now that would have been a GREAT idea, and probably a very interesting picture!! But...too late. Discoverting that I've been lugging around 8 pounds of crap caused me to immediately dump it out and start eliminating things....I also switched purses. But, for the record, I'm still a true bag lady. Ha!! :}

nicole from envisage October 15, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

i like that bag! but i always carry as much stuff as will fit in my bag, hence i try to carry a small one...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP