Amber 51/365


I got a haircut! Bangs for the first time since my freshman year of high
school. I LOVE how choppy and layery it is.

7 comments:

Tanya October 22, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

I absolutely love it! It looks great!

Dando October 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

i love the choppy! =) really cute!

sarah two October 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

I love your hair cut!!

Bridget October 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

NICE! Are you going to be able to "do it" like they did? I can never get my hair to look as good as the my hairdresser does...

nicole from envisage October 22, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

That's a GREAT haircut! And I agree, I always want choppy and layery too.

The Courteous Chihuahua October 22, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Looks really cute.

Sheila October 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

i know you always want what you don't have, but i really wish my hair would allow me to do this type of 'do -- it is so cute!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP