SororRavn 51/365


The five of us carved pumpkins tonight. This one is mine all lit up. ^_^

8 comments:

Tanya October 22, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Holy heck that must've been difficult to do! Way cool though!

Dawn October 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

I am gearing up to do ours this weekend. I appreciate the teeth work cause I know how bugger all hard that is!

nicole from envisage October 22, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Wow that is awesome!

Bridget October 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

NICE!

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

why are pirates called pirates?
because they arrrggghhh!!

(a little halloween/pirate joke)

SororRavn October 22, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Thanks! I think I did a pretty decent job since I just carved my first one last year. LOL
@Shelia: too funny!
@Dawn: The teeth were not as hard as I thought that they were going to be although they were still a pain in the ass! He is missing his other eye and nose due to the fact that I cut too close and ended up having to take it off!

Dawn October 22, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

In last years Envisage, there is a picture of a pumpkin that started out as a Cat...and ended up as a Big Circle because of my Bad carving skillz. I called it my Minimalist Pumpkin

AMmom78 October 23, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Well done! I am with Dawn on the teeth part. I just know I would end up with a big hole there. :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP