Andrea 31/365


Only in Georgia...or possibly Texas. I'm not even sure what these big
things are...but they sure are shiny and big! Somehow, I am confident that
the owner is VERY proud of them. My sister and I have a theory about overly
large truck accessories. The larger the accessory...the smaller
the...errr...ahh.....well....you figure it out. :)

6 comments:

Tanya October 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

LOL! Yep, only in the south!

adrienne October 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

oy vay- my husband loves big trucks... i keep praying he won't come home with something too obnoxious! lol

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Oh yes, it is definitely a southern thang.

Amber October 1, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I so agree! I also think the more unnecessarily large the truck itself (like the suburbanites who have F350s, come ON), the smaller the... ;)

mama_gretch October 2, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Tiny Dick Syndrome strikes again!

Anonymous October 2, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Yes, he definitely has a small weenie!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP