Jennifer Lea 31/365


Mom's in town because Rob has a business trip today. So, last night, she
babysat Gabriel while Rob and I were able to go out to dinner at The Melting
Pot. It's our favorite restaurant and fondue is my all time favorite food.
Nom, nom, nom.

4 comments:

Nickie October 1, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Oh YUM!!! I usually only get fondue once a year - for some reason, it has become a New Year's Eve tradition. Cheese and chocolate. Mmmm...

nicole from envisage October 1, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

I just went there for the first time the other day - yum!

RobinTwo October 1, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I've been meaning to try that place. Good huh? I must get there!

mama_gretch October 2, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Nom, nom, nom indeed! We have one right up the street, but you have to make reservations a long time in advance for weekends.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP