Andrea 35/365
For the last couple of months, we've been getting together with my husband's
aunt and uncle every sunday night to play cards. We used to play cards with
them all the time but the last few years, we've been too busy. Now, we are
making the time because it is so much FUN! This week we included the lovely
Mary Jane and her husband. I'd like to add that me and my partner (MJ's
husband) kicked some serious butt!!!
aunt and uncle every sunday night to play cards. We used to play cards with
them all the time but the last few years, we've been too busy. Now, we are
making the time because it is so much FUN! This week we included the lovely
Mary Jane and her husband. I'd like to add that me and my partner (MJ's
husband) kicked some serious butt!!!


7 comments:
What the hell is in my hair???????
BUGS i tell ya...BUGS.
GOOD LORD. I will never wear those again! We had a blast..hair clips or no hair clips. :)
What are you playing?
We are playing "Hand and Foot." FUN game!
I love cards. Don't play enough though........
Post a Comment