Oh I am so envious!!
What's the first thing you will make?
Ooh, I just love yarn!!!
I learned to crochet several years ago, but never really got the hang of reading patterns. I might have to take lessons again, because I really liked it!
Umm.... there appears to be something missing from this photo.Something furry and alpaca-licious
The first thing I am making is red mittens for my son. The mittens are thrummed and I am sure there will be a picture of them soon!
PJ seems like he might be up to no good. Cat + Ball of yarn = naughty!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Oh I am so envious!!
What's the first thing you will make?
Ooh, I just love yarn!!!
I learned to crochet several years ago, but never really got the hang of reading patterns. I might have to take lessons again, because I really liked it!
Umm.... there appears to be something missing from this photo.
Something furry and alpaca-licious
The first thing I am making is red mittens for my son. The mittens are thrummed and I am sure there will be a picture of them soon!
PJ seems like he might be up to no good. Cat + Ball of yarn = naughty!
Post a Comment