Bex 39/365


Sorry for another bad photo of paper, but this is newsworthy, I think.

The company I independently contract to was hit quite hard by the economic
chaos and I had NO work for, like, three months.

I obviously sought other opportunities, but the unemployment rate in this
country has always been extremely high, and pickings are slim.

Anyway, I was offered a position for commission only, which I took.

I have been trying SO hard, and tried to stay positive despite stressing
about where we can move to, despite everything constantly going wrong like
my car breaking down and shit, despite getting fu(ked around by clients, and
despite not really knowing where I would get money for gas to actually SEE
clients the next week.

Seemed like the harder I tried, the worse things got, and still I was
getting nowhere.

Yesterday, I broke down. In front of my two bosses! (You know how it is when
someone's being nice to you?!)

You know what Oprah calls the "ugly cry"?

In the middle of my breakdown, the admin lady phoned to say that one of my
Wednesday clients signed a lease. She paid her deposit today! Shortly
thereafter, we received an application from another client for another
place, and she was approved...

I've been praying so hard for this!

Thank you, God!

4 comments:

Bridget October 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I'm happy for you!

AMmom78 October 9, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Congrats! I am so glad things shifted in your favor. :-)

RobinTwo October 10, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

So glad you got a much needed pick me up. {{hug}}

Edge October 11, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

Thanks, Ladies! Now I just need to keep the momentum going! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP