Petra 39/365


I've been fighting depression these last few weeks. I'm using all my coping
skills I have trained myself to use. But I'll be frank yesterday was awful
and this morning was not looking much better. My friend showed up with the
paint sample I needed and this Pumpkin Spice Latte and dashed off again
because she's insanely busy. Troti this latte made me feel so much better
just because you remembered my order... a small thing but a huge thing to me
today.

3 comments:

Edge October 10, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

I'm glad you have friends like that! And if you can keep finding huge things in small stuff, I think you'll be okay, you know? You're in my thoughts, Petra - I wish I could do something to help. keep your chin up out there! Bex

carleewandowski October 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

That's such a cool thing. That's nice of your friend. :)

Amanda Nellie October 10, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Gotta love hormones.

When Zoe was two months old we moved from Seattle to Los Angeles in the wake of 9/11.

I soooo know the feeling. Email me if you need to vent.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP