Wow - love that one! Excellent perspective. It's drive by, I can tell!
Artist Jeans from American Eagle... they are AMAZING. I'm wearing some right now actually! lol
I had no idea what the billboard was talking about! Thanks!
i was wondering if they were talking about an artist named, "love" or if they were telling me to love prince... i was so confused- might just have to check out those jeans though lindsey!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Wow - love that one! Excellent perspective. It's drive by, I can tell!
Artist Jeans from American Eagle... they are AMAZING. I'm wearing some right now actually! lol
I had no idea what the billboard was talking about! Thanks!
i was wondering if they were talking about an artist named, "love" or if they were telling me to love prince... i was so confused- might just have to check out those jeans though lindsey!
Post a Comment