Marie 38/365


I feel like an ucky ducky in this photo, but I had to take it. Once again
Brenna and I dressed very similar for work today. The even weirder part was
that the both of us very rarely wear this outfit. Usually once a month or so
we show up at work with very similar outfits on.

6 comments:

Bridget October 8, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

That's funny...it happens to me and my only female co-worker too....usually in shades of black and grey.

RobinTwo October 8, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

LOL!! I was scrolling down the pics and was like "Hey, twins.....wow, one looks so much like Marie". LOL.. But no, your not twins cuz your boobies are way bigger :) Otherwise you look strangly similar. :) Ha!!

Dawn October 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

When I worked in an office - My co-workers and I ended up doing this more times than I can tell you---and it was always some obscure color like lime green....

Heather October 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I thought sisters! I noticed the boobs too. they look GOOD!

sarah two October 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Me and my coworkers used to do this A LOT!!!

(And ucky duck? Nuh uh. You're very cute!)

nicole from envisage October 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

this happens with my female coworkers a LOT! so weird!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP