Very very cool. I couldn't even imagine my view when I walked out of work being this. Looks like a scene from a movie or something...So "big city-ish" :)
MMM Bridget - A new England girl through and through - Grew up in Vermont - moved and married and settled in New Hampshire until 2006 when I meandered to Montreal.
The last two years I have spent the week of my birthday wandering Boston - two years ago spent at the Nine Zero, and last year at the Intercontinental....My friend goes to her conference, and I wander the streets of Boston and the old cemeteries.
Its funny to me now, I always thought of Boston as SUCH a big city, but it is so much quieter than Montreal. I would walk during the day and wonder where all the people were.
You have great taste in hotels!!! Yes, the finanacial district/downtown crossing is VERY quiet on the weekends. Everybody's in the Back Bay. Let me know if you come back this way - we'll have a drink!
14 comments:
This is a BEAUTIFUL photo, Bridget. I love it. - Shannon
That's fantastic. Well done.
OOOHHHH, cool and shiny!
Oh, I love this picture! Very cool.
Very very cool. I couldn't even imagine my view when I walked out of work being this. Looks like a scene from a movie or something...So "big city-ish" :)
ah, you must be near downtown crossing!
Good call, Dawn! Are you from Boston? I know you live in Montreal now...
This is gorgeous! It reminds me so much of rainy nights spent in New York. LOVE this!
Awesome shot! I just want to crawl inside it and look around.
MMM Bridget - A new England girl through and through - Grew up in Vermont - moved and married and settled in New Hampshire until 2006 when I meandered to Montreal.
The last two years I have spent the week of my birthday wandering Boston - two years ago spent at the Nine Zero, and last year at the Intercontinental....My friend goes to her conference, and I wander the streets of Boston and the old cemeteries.
Its funny to me now, I always thought of Boston as SUCH a big city, but it is so much quieter than Montreal. I would walk during the day and wonder where all the people were.
You have great taste in hotels!!! Yes, the finanacial district/downtown crossing is VERY quiet on the weekends. Everybody's in the Back Bay. Let me know if you come back this way - we'll have a drink!
Yay, another Masshole! I am not alone!! ;)
Absolutely stunning. Great capture!
Katrina - I didn't think there was anybody else here from MA! What town do you live in?
Post a Comment