LOL! I always say, there's nothing finer than a tower of popcorn!
I've never in my life thought of stacking up popcorn. I'm going to do that! How fun. :) Ha!
Did you happen to be watching the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" ?
LOLOL! If you look closely it looks as though there is a little angel at the top. You planned that, didn't you?!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
LOL! I always say, there's nothing finer than a tower of popcorn!
I've never in my life thought of stacking up popcorn. I'm going to do that! How fun. :) Ha!
Did you happen to be watching the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" ?
LOLOL! If you look closely it looks as though there is a little angel at the top. You planned that, didn't you?!
Post a Comment