Bridget 43/365


Tuesday night = voice lessons. These are my notes from a song I'm working
on:
The single hash marks indicate the proper place to breath.
The red lines indicate an open vowel so I should OPEN MY MOUTH.
The triple hash marks indicate a guitar riff.
The squiggle is another flourish on the guitar.
Who the hell can enjoy a song when there's so much to think about???
I'm really frustrated.

6 comments:

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Look at it this way....at least you are singing and taking lessons....in other words getting off your duff! I understand the frustration tho...it's like "how can you actually put feeling into a song when you have to worry about all that other stuff." It will come. :) And we need to hear you sing sometime! i think we need an Envisage retreat.

Bridget October 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Do you sing Mary Jane??? And I LOVE the idea of a retreat!! Someplace warm, please. ;-)

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Well let's not get all crazy and say i sing. I've done a solo or two in my lifetime...at church. And i think they let me do it because no one else would. :) So what i am trying to say, is i'm not that good.

So maybe after the holidays we could put the bug in some of the other girls' ears and let's do the retreat. I mean how fun would that be????

sarah two October 14, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Leaving Las Vegas...

Good song.I can't sing AND play guitar at the same time yet.

That's HARD.

Bridget October 14, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

MJ - I would totally be up for an Envisage weekend!

Sarah - great song! Sheryl Crow is amazing. here's the version I'm going for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjsptvBsLXc

Andrea October 14, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

you are so diversified, Bridget!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP