Oh absolutely my dog could still play backgammon while wearing a Snuggie. Although he'd probably take it off before a game of tennis tho.
Well, I see your point; tennis is much more physical.
LOL.LOL.LOL. I am having a crappy work day and your comment just helped me past the "pulling out my hair" moment that i was having. :)
no, but they might play poker...
Like on Bill Maher, they need to combine the Snuggie and the Shamwow to create a garment you can pee in and not have to get up!
No, but a Snuggie would sure come in handy for a hot game of strip poker. ;)
this is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Oh absolutely my dog could still play backgammon while wearing a Snuggie. Although he'd probably take it off before a game of tennis tho.
Well, I see your point; tennis is much more physical.
LOL.LOL.LOL. I am having a crappy work day and your comment just helped me past the "pulling out my hair" moment that i was having. :)
no, but they might play poker...
Like on Bill Maher, they need to combine the Snuggie and the Shamwow to create a garment you can pee in and not have to get up!
No, but a Snuggie would sure come in handy for a hot game of strip poker. ;)
this is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment