Colleen 34/365


I wake up at 3am to go potty and this is what my kitty, Abby did. I bet you
wonder why I have a camera on me at 3 in the morning right? Well, I thought
"oh that would make a cute picture" so I got up and grabbed my camera and
sat on the toilet to see if my kitty would do this again and she did!!! What
a kodak moment right?

3 comments:

Miss Thystle October 6, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

LOL my dog does the same thing! Strange little creatures.

~ J ~ October 6, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

I will keep my dirty potty mouth shut....there are sooo many things that come to mind and its hard to control!! :)

The Courteous Chihuahua October 6, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

LOLOL at this picture and Jamie!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP