I'm right there with you! I mean who are they trying to impress? HOW is that practical for running through the airport when you're about to miss your flight?
I tend to go for comfort, unless I'm travelling for work and need to go to a meeting or something. But I have friends who would always dress up and wear heels...such a different mindset!
I will never understand heels. I own them, I can't walk in them, they hurt my feet excruciatingly, I avoid wearing them. When I wear heels it is is a freakin' chore just to walk across the room. It takes so much more effort.
My few shoes with heels are collecting dust in the back of my closet. Seriously, how do you walk in shoes like that woman is wearing and not fall and break yourself? I always look all awkward and wobbly like I am trying to balance on a balance beam when I wear heels and I always feel like I am half a second away from slipping and falling over.
I guess they will forever remain a mystery to me...
8 comments:
HA! That would totally be my choice of footwear!
I'm right there with you! I mean who are they trying to impress? HOW is that practical for running through the airport when you're about to miss your flight?
and what if the plane (goddess forbid) crashes?! How are you going to escape in that footwear?
I think the older I get, the more practical I become when I travel. I specifically bought comfy pants for our flight to England - how old am I?!
I tend to go for comfort, unless I'm travelling for work and need to go to a meeting or something. But I have friends who would always dress up and wear heels...such a different mindset!
I will never understand heels. I own them, I can't walk in them, they hurt my feet excruciatingly, I avoid wearing them. When I wear heels it is is a freakin' chore just to walk across the room. It takes so much more effort.
My few shoes with heels are collecting dust in the back of my closet. Seriously, how do you walk in shoes like that woman is wearing and not fall and break yourself? I always look all awkward and wobbly like I am trying to balance on a balance beam when I wear heels and I always feel like I am half a second away from slipping and falling over.
I guess they will forever remain a mystery to me...
I see her clones in Disney world and seriously wonder about their sanity
Nicely said Laura. My words EXACTLY. LOL!!
Post a Comment