Colleen 44/365


This is my balance, all the money I have to my name $107.41

The man I said YES to drained out all of the money tonight from our joint
checking account. He came home from work and was a little moody and then he
wanted to put an ugly orange 1970 recliner in my living room and I told him
no, but offered other areas for it if he really wanted it.

He continued to be moody & started to get mean for no reason and I tried to
talk to him and he wouldn't talk back other than to say vulgar mean
comments, very hurtful.

I made dinner, he refused to eat it. I did not understand any of this so I
tried to just ignore.

I took a shower then drove my daughter to her friends house so he was home
alone and I came home to all the electronics and his clothes gone!

I tried to call him to see what the hell is going on, I am devastated and I
am crying hysterical because deep down I knew I just didn't want to believe.

He would not answer my calls at all and in the kitchen on the counter I
found the birthday book I made for his birthday this last September, a very
nice intimate sexual photo book. I was so hurt because that is something he
loved so I right then and there knew it was over but why? How? Leaving like
that isn't fare, what a coward I kept thinking as I smoked cigarette after
cigarette.

He then sent me a text saying it was over, he ran into his ex and is getting
back together with her and that he left some money in the account for me. I
was like what, no, why? Confused, just in shock.

I logged online to check the account and he took it all. He transferred it
to another account, it shows he did an online transfer, if you look you can
see it. He did it tonight. That son of a bitch. My rent is due Friday, this
Friday and now what am I going to do? If it is not paid on that date I get
evicted, it was due no later than the 5th of October and we did not have it
he said his work wasn't able to pay him. So we were told we had until the
16th and if not in their hands then they will start the eviction process and
now wtf am I supposed to do? He took $600.00!

Did he do this on purpose? I don't get it. I used all of my money to pay his
truck off 2 weeks ago or so, I now have nothing and he doesn't care that me
and my 3 children will be evicted.

Oh my god, I don't know what to do. I am angry, so fucking angry. I am
scared. How could he do this? He was supposed to love me, he wanted to marry
me?

How? Why?

19 comments:

Bridget October 15, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

OMG, Colleen, how awful. Do you have family, friends, support?

Gaylynn October 15, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Oh, Colleen. My heart goes out to you and I am just sorry that we can't all swoop in and take care of you.

Dando October 15, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

oh honey.. i dont even know what to say. but we send you our love..

adrienne October 15, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

oh colleen- i am so sorry. i think you need to find some support around you right now- is there anyone who can help out with the kids? i don't even know what to say, but i'm thinking about you and will continue to.

Linda October 15, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Good grief. What an ass he is. You have every right to be angry. My heart goes out to you.

Amanda Nellie October 15, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Well hell!

Did the amount he took include the portion you deposited from the cash you got last week?

sarah two October 15, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Ohhhh!

Big hugs.

Heather October 15, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Ugh. Sorry Colleen. I hope you can figure something out. Thinking of you!

Anonymous October 15, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Holy hell! :( *big virtual hugs to you*

Jacinthe October 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

really sorry for you.

RobinTwo October 15, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

What a royal ASS!! I know you are very sad now, but eventually you will be glad you are rid of him. Let his Ex have him!!!. Such a prize......Cowards pick a fight when they are guilty for leaving. He knew what he was doing was wrong but it probably made his selfish ass feel better to pick a fight with you instead of calmly talking it out with you. Do you have any other source of income? When do you get your next paycheck. It wouldnt hurt to try to talk to your landlord. What have you got to lose? I'm so sorry you are going through all of this..{hug}

mama_gretch October 15, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

You must find real legal help ASAP and fight this - try the Legal Aid Society in your town. If you were the one who put money in the bank account, then it should be considered stolen. You're not married and it's not joint property. You can sue to try and get the money back you paid for his truck. He has a job - you can garnish his wages. Whose name is on the lease for where you live? Even if you can't pay the rent by the 16th, you have some time before you're actually evicted. Negotiate all you can with your landlord to buy some more time. He lived in the place for half a month, so he owes at least that.

I'm so sorry he's put you through this and I hope you can take some comfort that you didn't go through and marry him.

Marie October 16, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

I'm thinking he needs to be taken out at the knees, but that's just me.

nicole from envisage October 16, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

What a despicable man. I have no expertise in this but Gretch's suggestions sound very sensible. Keep us posted when you can, I know if anyone has good advice we will give it!

Goddess of Madness October 16, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Er Colleen your address is on that photo you may want to photoshop it so it's not.

Andrea October 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

colleen...i am so sorry. i know those are just words...and they don't help you pay the rent. i wish there was something i/we could do to help. i hope you have some family or friends that can help you get thru this. prayers offered up on your behalf.

Sheila October 16, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Colleen, please stay strong, especially for your children. We are all thinking of you and there is strength in that.

Laura October 16, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Oh Colleen, I am so sorry. It may mean nothing now, but like the other ladies said, thank god you are rid of him and thank god you did not marry him. What a royal ass. Let us know how you're doing.

{{{Hugs}}}

The Courteous Chihuahua October 16, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

This is insane. I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP