Either you are tiny or that bath is HUGE! Maybe both! Looks like it will be relaxing as all get out!
I want that tub! Jealous, jealous, jealous!
The little green monster is biting me on the butt right now. Ohhhhh how I wish this was my tub!!!
The day I get this tub is the day I have made it. Life will be good.
Great tub. I think you will be very comfy in it once it's filled with hot hot water and lots of bubbles :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Either you are tiny or that bath is HUGE! Maybe both! Looks like it will be relaxing as all get out!
I want that tub! Jealous, jealous, jealous!
The little green monster is biting me on the butt right now. Ohhhhh how I wish this was my tub!!!
The day I get this tub is the day I have made it. Life will be good.
Great tub. I think you will be very comfy in it once it's filled with hot hot water and lots of bubbles :)
Post a Comment