Dawn 40/365


More quilts - Em found these downstairs and dragged them up onto her bed.
She likes to burrow under a mountain of blankets, and these are October,
January and her Tinkerbell quilt.

6 comments:

adrienne October 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

once again- i LOVE the vibrance! will you make me a quilt, mommy??? :)

RobinTwo October 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Wow! Those are some very colorful quilts!!

Dawn October 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Oh Adrienne - my quilts are RARELY given away. The Only ones that have left my grasp are
1. One for my Mother ( The mothers day before I had Em)
2. One for My sister when she graduated from High School
3. One for my Mother in law
4. One for my brother and sister in law when they married.
5. One for a teacher who had a baby and I had some cute boy fabric to use up.

And that is IT - But, I would happily Teach others to quilt. And All my quilts look like this - Riots of Color and patterns. I have no ability to make traditional looking quilts!

adrienne October 12, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

crap dawn- doesn't sound like there is anyone left in your family for me to marry for a quilt! ;)

RavenRead October 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

I love love love these!

Linn October 13, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

So pretty. I can't wait to get started on one. Adrienne you are cracking me up!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP