Jen 40/365
So this was probably at about 1AM - playing the slots with Stacey and Paula.
We had an incredible time and have already decided this will be an annual
event for us now.
What makes me really feel fulfilled about this is that this kind of
celebration
and strengthening of my friendships is something I've always wanted to have
in my life
and now I am getting better at bringing into being that which I envision.
We had an incredible time and have already decided this will be an annual
event for us now.
What makes me really feel fulfilled about this is that this kind of
celebration
and strengthening of my friendships is something I've always wanted to have
in my life
and now I am getting better at bringing into being that which I envision.


1 comments:
You ladies look look you were having a wonderul time. Yea for strengthening friendships!! Life is so busy, sometimes you just need to get out your planner or calendar and set a date to get together with friends....even if it's months away.....
Post a Comment