Dawn 52/365


As the result of a recent discussion, I pulled out all my shoes and counted.
50 pairs of Heels - displayed here
26 Pairs of Casual Shoes (not pictured)
4 Pairs of Rain Boots ( also not pictured)

15 comments:

Kirsten October 22, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

.....WOW

Edge October 22, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

** Mouth drops open and small squeak escapes from throat...! ** Bex

Dawn October 22, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

My Consumerist issues have actually shamed me a bit here. These all had to come out of their boxes, and were put back into their boxes after the photo - Back into the anal retentive order in which I keep them.

Its a strange thing - The sight of them all makes me so happy - and rather ashamed too.

I rationalize by thinking that I paid no more than 50 bucks for any given pair and they were all on sale...and it is clear that I like the closed toe ankle strap shoes and that the black shoes ( in back) only take up 1/4th of the collection - so at least it isn't 50 pairs of black shoes, right.

Absolve me ladies - I feel dirty.

Jacinthe October 22, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

wow, I'm happy to meet somebody that have more shoes than me... I had to stop buying them because I don't have anymore space. But I told my husband that the next pair of shoes are gonna be THE pair of shoes... Manholo or louboutin. I'm still not sure.

Jacinthe October 22, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

In my case, I bought transparent plastic box to store them. Much more easy to choose the pair that you want. But in your case, it's gonna take a hole lot of boxes...

Bridget October 22, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Damn, girl!

sarah two October 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

God, those are some hott shoes.

positivelystephie October 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

i thought i had a lot of shoes.. but i guess the thing that saves me is i don't wear heals! and my shoes tend to cost over a 100-250$ a pair so it would be way way bad if i had 80 pairs too! they are all pretty different.. so i think its ok you have this many :) absolved!

nicole from envisage October 22, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Dawn, these are all totally, totally necessary.

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

You are absolutely absolved!

But if you ever want to get rid of any, I think that you will have a bunch of takers here on this blog!

Marie October 22, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

I am ridiculously jealous. I officially hate you. LOL

Anonymous October 23, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

I totally covet your shoe closet.

AMmom78 October 23, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! And more not pictured?! I am envious that you will do heels. I simply CANNOT wear them. So I am quite interested in how the 26 pairs of casual shoes look. ;-)

RobinTwo October 23, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

OMG!! My bunions are officially barking just looking at all those.

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Wowww ! But Dawn do you remember which one to wear and when ? I mean I keep on forgetting after buying and dont seem to find the best one to go with the outfit I am wearing.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP