I had to take my car into the dealer's service center yesterday to check out the battery. Their new waiting room is amazingly nice. This is a shot of the area right in front of the fireplace. It's just a tiny portion of the entire waiting room.
Yup, the service area and the dealership are now separate, they have another building for the service and made the kick ass waiting room. What you see was only the fireplace area. They also have a free cafe area, a tv area, an outdoor area, etc. Now I don't loathe getting my car in for service anymore.
4 comments:
wow that is a nice waiting room.
Wow! I picture that as a waiting area at a day spa, not a car dealership. Very nice!!
Dang. Is it a luxury car dealer??
Yup, the service area and the dealership are now separate, they have another building for the service and made the kick ass waiting room. What you see was only the fireplace area. They also have a free cafe area, a tv area, an outdoor area, etc. Now I don't loathe getting my car in for service anymore.
And yes, it's Lexus.
Post a Comment