Gracie 22/365
Ok, it's a tire. Boring right? Well, what if I told you that this morning
there was a flat one in it's place and my bank account was in worse shape
than the tire and Major blessings rained down from above and now I have 4
brand spanking new tires on my car? yeah, I thought it was picture worthy
too... :)
there was a flat one in it's place and my bank account was in worse shape
than the tire and Major blessings rained down from above and now I have 4
brand spanking new tires on my car? yeah, I thought it was picture worthy
too... :)


1 comments:
Been there. I actually had new tires put on and I couldn't pay for them since my cc got declined. I had to go back 2 days later and pay after payday. I hear ya loud and clear!
Post a Comment