Krista 22/365


Spent today working on a breakfast freezer cooking session. I've been
baking muffins and these are the homemade mc moms. Got to get them in the
freezer before everyone starts eating them.

3 comments:

RobinTwo October 7, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Oh my! Yhey look wonderful. My stomach just growled for them :{

Anonymous October 7, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

That's fantastic!! :) Great idea and yours probably taste better!!

Laura October 7, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

OMG you are organized. What do you put on yours? Do you defrost before heating or heat when frozen? My son would erect a statue to me if I filled our freezer with those. :-)

I almost typed statute. You can tell I've been working for lawyers for too long. Ha!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP