Jacinthe 33/365

The bath is finally gone, but I have to admitted that this picture do not
represent my day ( it was taken yesterday). Today was the funeral of my
husband grandmother. I didn't want to take a picture of that because I
thought that this would be a lack of respect for the family. It's not
censure, it's just not the kind of moment that we take on photo. But I
forgot that after the funeral, we were all gonna go to restaurant! What I've
learn about all this: Always bring your camera because you never know what
could happen. Don't think to much about your day. Sometimes a bad day can
end up in a good way...

1 comments:
I took a camera to my dad¨s funeral. So many friends and family that I never see - it ended up being kind of fun which is how my dad would have wanted it.
Post a Comment