Super cute! Where'd you find that?
Baby Gap. Pretty much all of his clothes are from there and all of his pyjamas are from Carter's and Kohls.
That's hilarious! I would wear that! (If it would fit me. Haha.)
It makes me think of the you tube piece about the hippotomas with noodles on his back. Maybe this one could be tha anteater with ants up his snout!
I so would've bought that for my boy. How cute!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Super cute! Where'd you find that?
Baby Gap. Pretty much all of his clothes are from there and all of his pyjamas are from Carter's and Kohls.
That's hilarious! I would wear that! (If it would fit me. Haha.)
It makes me think of the you tube piece about the hippotomas with noodles on his back. Maybe this one could be tha anteater with ants up his snout!
I so would've bought that for my boy. How cute!
Post a Comment