Marie 40/365


Nothing is helping. I'm calling the doc on Monday.

3 comments:

sarah two October 10, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

:(

Feel better!

Tanya October 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Been there! Can you go to the ER?

RobinTwo October 10, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Oh Poopsa :( I'm sooo sorry you are feeling so shitty. I think it may just starting to hit our way. Kole was "tired " all day and basically slept where ever he was. Car, chair, ect. When we got to my house he crawled in bed for three hours. Yah, that's more then "tired". He didn't say he was sick, but then he's the one that can say "yah, I'm a bit sick" on moment, and literally 5 seconds later, spray puke all over my back seat. LOL!! I feel like I may be getting a fever now. Chills, and a hot face and my throat feels like something might be brewing. Are you guys puking or have colds/coughs or what? Hope doc gives you some good drugs and you feel better soon.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP