Jennifer Lea 41/365

Two years ago today, my grandmother Eleanor passed away. She was 96.
People always tell you that it will get better, but it doesn't. I still
miss her every day and there's still a huge hole in my heart. It doesn't
get better, it doesn't get easier, but there's nothing I can do other than
continue on with my life and keep her memory in my heart.

3 comments:
Oh boy do I know how you feel my grandma passed away NINE years ago and well it still hurts. Just hang in there. I "talk' to her all the time. There are days when just the thought of not having her here makes me cry!
She had a good innings, yes?! She does live on in your memories, and those of other friends and family. I like to believe my granma is waiting for us all in a better place!
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment