OMG Dick's burgers!! Yummy!! (before my vegetarian days that is) Where do you live? You must be in my neck of the woods. I didn't think there were any Dick's outside Washington state.
I live in Arizona, but I was home in Seattle for a wedding! We went to the Dick's right by the center because it was WAY TOO COLD for my thin blood to eat outside!
4 comments:
there is nothing better on earth than a good burger & fries...
Glad that I read your caption. Just by the photo, I thought it was a place with male dancers. LOL! My dirty little mind. :)
OMG Dick's burgers!! Yummy!! (before my vegetarian days that is) Where do you live? You must be in my neck of the woods. I didn't think there were any Dick's outside Washington state.
I live in Arizona, but I was home in Seattle for a wedding! We went to the Dick's right by the center because it was WAY TOO COLD for my thin blood to eat outside!
Post a Comment