Jennifer Lea 42/365


Rob, Gabriel, and I went to a charity function called Empty Bowls. You
purchase a hand made bowl and then get to join the soup party and choose
from a wide variety of soups and breads. All of the proceeds go to helping
food pantries, homeless shelters, etc. and you get to keep your bowl. It's
for a lot of great causes and I always end up donating more than they ask
for the bowls.
I couldn't believe my luck when I found a wooden bowl among all of them! I
grabbed it and knew it would be my bowl the moment I saw it. I love wooden
bowls. Most of the bowls are handmade ceramics. I ended up trying the egg
drop and the clam chowder.

3 comments:

Edge October 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

I also LOVE wooden bowls! Bex

adrienne October 12, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

me too!!!

RobinTwo October 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

What a wonderful function......and a wonderful bowl!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP