I'm a stomach sleeper too. It will get better, it just takes time.
how long is the recovery? is everything still swollen and sore? are you pleased with size? is it weird to just wake up and be...bigger???
Summer, did you see my comment the other day> It was on the pic you posted of your new "girls", I think day 2 post surgery.....
Oh, and speaking of building "nests". The first summer I had to dig holes for them when I went to the beach. Ha!!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I'm a stomach sleeper too. It will get better, it just takes time.
how long is the recovery? is everything still swollen and sore? are you pleased with size? is it weird to just wake up and be...bigger???
Summer, did you see my comment the other day> It was on the pic you posted of your new "girls", I think day 2 post surgery.....
Oh, and speaking of building "nests". The first summer I had to dig holes for them when I went to the beach. Ha!!!
Post a Comment