Judy 33/365
I bought this picture for my daughter who will be moving to S.C in the
next month to be with her husband and working virtually full time. It's
been a commuter marriage for a couple of years for many reasons but I think
things have been worked out and both are happy about being together full
time. She has an office set up in their home there and I think this will
be inspiring to her. It will be a big change for me to have her so far away
as both daughters and I have always lived within day visiting distance to
each other. I'll miss that.
next month to be with her husband and working virtually full time. It's
been a commuter marriage for a couple of years for many reasons but I think
things have been worked out and both are happy about being together full
time. She has an office set up in their home there and I think this will
be inspiring to her. It will be a big change for me to have her so far away
as both daughters and I have always lived within day visiting distance to
each other. I'll miss that.


6 comments:
i LOVE this! what simple, yet powerful words... i need to write this down and look at it daily :) i know you will miss D- big hugs!
It's ispiring to ME! Beautiful sentiment. I'm sure you'll miss each other...you'll find a different way to be close.
These are calming and inspiring words. I have written them down so I won't forget!
I think my daughter and I are closer now that we live in different coasts. Bless the internet for that!
Very nice! I've always told my girls I will follow them wherever they move. LOL
I love those words. Those kinds of ideas that you've shared with her through the years will be with her forever, even if you are far apart.
What a great, great saying. I think I need it in very large form in my living room or something as a reminder.
Post a Comment