Andrea 33/365
My employer auctions off company vehicles when they hit a certain milege. My
son will be 16 next month and the perfect vehicle came up for auction. I
bid on it and "won" the auction yesterday. So here he is, washing his new
(to him) car! Can I tell you how nervous I am about the prospect of turning
him loose in just a few weeks? Somehow it was exciting when son #1 started
driving (although, he got his license on a Saturday and wrecked the
following Thursday) but since this is my "baby" I'm really not looking
forward to worrying about him. But...he's very happy!
son will be 16 next month and the perfect vehicle came up for auction. I
bid on it and "won" the auction yesterday. So here he is, washing his new
(to him) car! Can I tell you how nervous I am about the prospect of turning
him loose in just a few weeks? Somehow it was exciting when son #1 started
driving (although, he got his license on a Saturday and wrecked the
following Thursday) but since this is my "baby" I'm really not looking
forward to worrying about him. But...he's very happy!


7 comments:
man- what a lucky guy- that's a really nice truck! i am NOT looking forward to the teenage years- too many things for me to fret about!
He must be thrilled! Looks like a good, safe vehicle.
Wow! Lucky guy indeed! Nice!
That is a super nice vehicle for a first!! My girls were lucky; their dad got them nice first cars as well.
Safe travels to your baby!
Cool! An Explorer Sport Trac. I have one just like it and LOVE it.. Lucky 16 year old!!
My first set of wheels was a 1984 Ford Ranger and I loved it!!!! I cried when my dad finally sold it. You have one lucky kid!
Good Lord, I'm staying off the roads for a few months...LOL. Congratulations to the baby. Safe travels for him with no worries for you.
Post a Comment