Stephie 33/365


We went on this awesome tour today!! so not a tourist tour either! it was
perfect. amazing castles, beaches, sweets, and made me fall in love with
portugal even more! we had such a blast today!! this was one of the many
many cool things we saw today!

5 comments:

Bridget October 3, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Amazing sculpture! They don't make 'em like that anymore, do they.

syene October 3, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Whoa! I saw this guy at the UniMart last night! How weird is THAT?

Okay, I really didn't. That was a lie.

This is a fantastic photo!

Dawn October 3, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

This is something that I would have been drawn to as well - It has a little bit of everything!

AMmom78 October 3, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Very cool. He could use a makeover though. Maybe just a shave. ;-)

S3XinthePantry October 7, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Oh wow - freaky cool!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP