Katrina 34/365


Anniversary Apple Pie. 6 years together with the hubs! We had apple pies at
our wedding, so this has become tradition.

8 comments:

Bridget October 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I inspired by all these beautiful baked goods! I think I'll bake a pie this weeekend. Happy Anniversary!

Edge October 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Happy Anniversary to you both. And may you have many many more!

adrienne October 5, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

happy anniversary!!!

Dawn October 5, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Is today 10-5 your anniversary?

Its ours too - 13 for us!

RobinTwo October 5, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Aww :) What a neat tradition xoxo Happy Anniversary!

nicole from envisage October 6, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

YUM! And Congrats!

Katrina October 6, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Thanks everyone!! Dawn, Oct 4 is our anniversary, just one off from the Obamas :)

Mara Wolman October 7, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Yes please. And Happy Anniversary too!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP