I SO would have bought this for 6.99. I love this movie. Did you know that Erin Brokovitch's boss in the movie is daddy warbucks??? I couldn't believe it at first.
Dude, I had short redish brown curly hair. I kinda looked like Annie. Then my mom bought me the Annie dress and I was in heaven. I was such a dorky kid. Ahh to be six years old again.
I don't know how many times I made my mom take me to see the movie. Man, I would've loved it if DVDs or even VCRs existed then. Or maybe VCRs did exist but they were still pretty rare and expensive. I would've watched this movie over and over if I could've. Kids today don't realize how good they've got it ;-) I also had to walk uphill to school in the snow both ways barefoot and ... LOL!
Oh, and I also had the record of the movie soundtrack. Yes, record. Not even a tape. Oh the good ol' days - LOL! So glad they're over.
3 comments:
I SO would have bought this for 6.99. I love this movie. Did you know that Erin Brokovitch's boss in the movie is daddy warbucks??? I couldn't believe it at first.
A few years ago my grandma bought me the Annie CD. Totally made my day.
I don't know how many times I listened to that soundtrack as a child. I loved Annie. I think I wanted to be her.
Dude, I had short redish brown curly hair. I kinda looked like Annie. Then my mom bought me the Annie dress and I was in heaven. I was such a dorky kid. Ahh to be six years old again.
I don't know how many times I made my mom take me to see the movie. Man, I would've loved it if DVDs or even VCRs existed then. Or maybe VCRs did exist but they were still pretty rare and expensive. I would've watched this movie over and over if I could've. Kids today don't realize how good they've got it ;-) I also had to walk uphill to school in the snow both ways barefoot and ... LOL!
Oh, and I also had the record of the movie soundtrack. Yes, record. Not even a tape. Oh the good ol' days - LOL! So glad they're over.
Post a Comment