Katrina 41/365


God, I wish I could wake up like this every morning!! I finally grabbed the
camera as I got out of bed to get her, because she is like this every single
morning. It always starts my day off with a smile.

12 comments:

Amber October 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

I wish I could be that cheerful in the morning!

adrienne October 11, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

awww!!! she is so beautiful! i love when they are so happy to wake up- if only we could all wake up with giant smiles every morning!

Tanya October 11, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Aren't baby smiles/giggles first thing in the morning the best?

Edge October 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

She's gorgeous! Bex.

sarah two October 11, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

AWWWWW!

Linn October 11, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

It's awesome that she sees you and smiles this big. So cute!

Laura October 11, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Awww. So cute!!!!

Bridget October 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Its the best feeling! My daughter is 20 years old now and seeing this picutue just floods me with memories about her at that age, and how those morning smiles made my soul soar!

RobinTwo October 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

I just want to crawl in there with her and bite one of her toes :) Just one....... ;)

~ J ~ October 12, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

That photo makes me feel as happy as she looks.....beautiful shot!!!

Anonymous October 13, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

I love the Jammies!

Dando October 13, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

this smile gives me joy to see! (and envy, because i do NOT look like that in the am)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP